Editing is part and parcel of photography. Without editing it is very difficult for a photographer to show the beauty of the photo. Earlier the option to edit photo was limited. But, today a wide range of editing software is available that can help the editor to edit the image as needed. Digital editing is quick and easy to learn. It can give some tough time in the beginning, but with practice, you can master the art of editing. https://photolemur.com/photo-enhancer lets you know everything about photo enhancer.
Different editing techniques
- Brightness/ contrast: It is one of the basic and simplest things in editing. The photographer can give different effects to the picture by just increasing and decreasing the brightness. Many times by contrasting the image gets the high impact and appears to be more variant.
- Auto color: It is used to adjust the colors of the subject to make them appear more natural. Artificial lights sometimes reduce the natural look of the picture, and the image seems dull. By using the auto color, one can set the picture back to the natural color.
- Highlights: This is one of the recent edition in the editing tool. Highlights allow you to darken the area that needs to be highlighted. However, if overdone it can ruin the beauty of the image. The photographer should use different tools along with highlighter to get the perfect shot.
List of image editing software
- Picasa: Picasa is software from Google that provides you with the features of basic editing. It has various options like the color contrast, cropping, adjustment of shadow, etc. It is free software which can be downloaded.
- PhotoPlus: PhotoPlus provides you some editing tools that are mostly used by the professional editing software. It gives you a wide variety of editing range that can give your image a professional look. You can use effects, color, smudge and erase tools.
- Photolemur: Photolemur also provides you with varied editing tools. A new beginner can use photolemur with ease. It helps you to crop, add effects, color adjustment, and several other features.